Oh yeah...we rocked today! How proud are we!
Okay, for those of you who are new this year...this is a "semi-private" website for the Bethel Bobcats Fifth Grade Team. Semi-private means that the link is only given out to parents of the players and it is not a search able link (it will not show up on any search engines and it's set up so I can see who is looking, etc. No last names will be posted and I ask that you only share the links with family and close friends. If you do not want any photos of your child posted please let me know and I will not include them. We have never had a problem and I keep an eye on the site daily.
All photos are posted so that you can save them to your own computer and print them out or have them printed. I will bring an album to each game, there will be a few photos in the slots - if you would like to take one that includes your son, feel free. I only ask that you do not take the last one and if there is only one left and would your like a copy just let me know or write it down on the request page in the album (near the back of the book).
I think that's it.......and now, I present the Bethel Bobcats Fifth Grade Team - 2009 Scrimmage Game to kick off the season!
Okay, for those of you who are new this year...this is a "semi-private" website for the Bethel Bobcats Fifth Grade Team. Semi-private means that the link is only given out to parents of the players and it is not a search able link (it will not show up on any search engines and it's set up so I can see who is looking, etc. No last names will be posted and I ask that you only share the links with family and close friends. If you do not want any photos of your child posted please let me know and I will not include them. We have never had a problem and I keep an eye on the site daily.
All photos are posted so that you can save them to your own computer and print them out or have them printed. I will bring an album to each game, there will be a few photos in the slots - if you would like to take one that includes your son, feel free. I only ask that you do not take the last one and if there is only one left and would your like a copy just let me know or write it down on the request page in the album (near the back of the book).
I think that's it.......and now, I present the Bethel Bobcats Fifth Grade Team - 2009 Scrimmage Game to kick off the season!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment